

We feel so blessed to have a new temple built right in our city. The kids are already looking forward to the open house :)I also wanted to report that my calling is going much better. Like the temple, I'm still a work in progress, but I am enjoying it now. My primary kids know the new song, all 3 verses forwards and backwards thanks to fun games I've found on some chorister blogs. Thank goodness for creative people...and internet access! We started February's song, "Choose the Right", yesterday and my kids were singing it after we were home from church and that made me happy. Hopefully it's sticking with other kids too.
3 comments:
Yay! That is so fun that the temple is so close to you guys. And I'm glad things are going better in your calling. After this calling, there will be nothing you can't handle. ;)
Joy, I feel the same way! :)
So cool! Crazy how many temples you guys are getting out there. Even crazier--that they are FULL! Awesome.
Post a Comment