Thursday, February 2, 2012

Love

This is the word that comes to mind every time I see these pictures we had taken in December when everyone was here for Christmas. :) I love these people SO much!These are just a few of my many favorites...
I just love "cousin" pictures because they really are all so close and love each other so much.
I think this is my favorite of our family.
Thanks to Amy Fraughton for working her photog magic. She was really fun and did a great job:)

5 comments:

joyous said...

Wow!! What fun photos!! Definitely a stylish family, if I've ever seen one, with so many beautiful kids. :) Love, love, love it!! The best part is that you were all together for a bit, which is very fun.

Shannon said...

How fun to all be together for Christmas! I love the photos too. Just beautiful.

Jill Ison said...

these photos remind me of shawni's photo on her 2010 christmas card. I think its the outfits :) very cute!

Kate said...

The clothes are really clashing with my Shabby valentine background though. I better come up with a new post like stat.

Caitlin Jones said...

your outfit is like bananas amazing in your fam photos! love it!!!