With 4 kids inviting friends they were very limited with how many they could invite. That part was hard because I wanted to invite everyone. So we maxed our guest list out at 25 or so.
We started out with cookie decorating and card making. 

Next my awesome husband put on his soon-to-be-world-famous magic show. He keeps adding tricks to his repertoire. It's always a big hit with kids.

Then a friend gave me the idea to have some Minute-To-Win-It games. We had the "Skittle Sort"...
"Straw Blow Competition"...
Here's another version. And we had a couple others. They were alot of fun and we gave little prizes out to everyone.
I tried to take group pictures at the end but parents were already arriving and I missed a few kids. But here are most of our adorable guests...

The boys also loved playing in the kid's "fort" (huge box we got to keep after buying and then returning a couch from Costco).
Emma was the most excited for the party. She's really blessed with a bunch of sweet friends.

I think everyone had a great time. Every once in awhile I'm a fun mom :)

Next my awesome husband put on his soon-to-be-world-famous magic show. He keeps adding tricks to his repertoire. It's always a big hit with kids.
Then a friend gave me the idea to have some Minute-To-Win-It games. We had the "Skittle Sort"...
"Straw Blow Competition"...
Here's another version. And we had a couple others. They were alot of fun and we gave little prizes out to everyone.
I tried to take group pictures at the end but parents were already arriving and I missed a few kids. But here are most of our adorable guests...
The boys also loved playing in the kid's "fort" (huge box we got to keep after buying and then returning a couch from Costco).
Emma was the most excited for the party. She's really blessed with a bunch of sweet friends.
5 comments:
What a great idea! Especially on a no friend party year. Looks like a huge success and so fun that all the kids got to invite friends. You are definitely a fun mom. :)
How fun!! I love that Dana did a little magic show. I bet the kids had such a great time. You are fun!
every once in a lot of whiles you're a fun mom. my kids had lots of fun. thanks for the good times. sorry i couldn't help out.
You are always a fun mom. Julia had a super time and came home and tried to recreate some of those magic tricks. Thanks for having her on the invitee list.
Hahaha!!! I love your last comment. Actually, I think you're a genius to have one party with all the kids inviting friends. I will have to remember that idea for the future. Looks like everyone had a good time!
Post a Comment