Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Their Favorites This Year...

Em's been wanting a scooter since her old one went missing like 6 months ago. This door alarm is actually pretty awesome. All his important things are well protected inside now and he loves catching a thief in the act.
Holly LOVES these horses (she begged for them for Christmas) and we've been reading the books they came with ever since.
Sadie wasn't expecting a bike but loves riding it and feels like a big girl :) ($20 Craigslist special including the helmet. Score!)
I heard a lot of "This was the BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!"

My favorite...happy kids on Christmas morning!
P.S. Please no comments inquiring if I'm pregnant even though I look like it. Thanks :)

1 comment:

joyous said...

I love it!!! I love that she is riding the scooter in her PJs with the bow still on it. :) My big girls have been scootering non-stop since Christmas. It's so fun when everyone is happy. :) I'm glad your holidays were nice. Your fondue looked like a big hit too!!