Saturday, June 26, 2010

Eli's Dive Meet

This morning (bright and early)(and yes hot even at 7am) we finally made it to a dive meet! He was excited to show Dana what he's been working on. First off- the "melon roll" which is like the pre-cursor to doing a flip. Looking like so and rolling into the water. He also did a great front dive which I failed to capture. (boo me) (and Sadie for pitching a fit right then).
We knew he wouldn't place because his dives were too simple to earn high points, but he did great on what he did.
Keeping very straight for his back jump :)
And here's what he'd been waiting for:
Oh yeah. So proud of you Eli!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Cute! Diving is awesome. I was always in awe of the divers in high school. I love his very straight back jump! :)