I was feeling sort of wild and crazy when picking out a pool at Target this year. Notice the underwater window action. Plus...this pool was on sale.

The kids broke it in, in style by playing "Pirates of the
Caribbean" for about 5 hours. I'm not kidding. They really had a great time that first day.


Which is a good thing since a couple days later it had deflated on the grass. I reflated it and it slowly pooped out again. I suspect the bird-killer.

Now I'll leave you with Sadie's greatest "funny-face".

look for #6 in the saga next summer...
2 comments:
Such great pictures! That looks like a pretty sweet inflatable pool! Your kids are too cute. I love that they spent all day in it playing pirates. That's awesome. Too bad the pool didn't last. Sigh. Stupid cat. Hopefully you have lots of neighbors with pools!
So fun! I love it. I bet you need to be wet to make it through those AZ summers!
Post a Comment