And...I don't want to clean it up. Our cat "Pepper" keeps killing little cute birdies and leaving them there for me. He does not eat these birds just kills them because he "wants" to or perhaps his double-helix leaves him no other option. We all tell him "No Pepper! That's not nice Pepper! Don't do that!" He does not mind us. He glances at us and yawns and stretches his claws into the grass.Normally I go for the hand-in-grocery-sack approach while chanting: "This is a beautiful birdie, God created this birdie" to try and distract my mind from the ants, feathers, and etc everywhere, as I high-tail it to the trash bin.
Now, he has decapitated a bird. It is much harder to envision it being a glorious creature. I plan on quarantining the area and waiting for decomposition. Or Dana to get home from work.
2 comments:
Yick! I'm impressed that you have managed to clean up the previous ones. Ian's parents have a wildish cat that they found and adopted who is always killing mice and rats and bringing them into the house. He will leave them in the middle of the living room rug or on the hood of the car. I think some cats are just more natural hunters, but it's still disgusting. I hope Dana gets home early for your sake. :)
Hahaha. Stripes used to do that for mom in his sprier days.
Gross.
Post a Comment