It's a different feeling to be "done". I feel alot of peace about it and a sense of satisfaction. At the same time, I love looking back and remembering each of my babies- when they were babies :) I'm really glad I copied her idea. I don't have them on my wall at this point, but fun for the blog too right?



We also have been recently transferring our little tapes from our old camcorder over to DVD at Costco. They have done an AWESOME job. I definitely recommend it. It's $20 for each 2 hours so we just take in a couple tapes when we go, to spread out the cost.
6 comments:
I love that idea of having your babies all lined up in white. So sweet! Good for you for transferring your home videos. You will probably have to do it again at some point over the years, but it's so worth it to have video of the cute moments. :)
Very cute idea and each one of them looks like they do now. It's always hard to imagine what they will look like but looking back you can totally see the blueprint is already set.
Rhonda- so funny, I always think that exact same thing!
So cute Katie. Man I'm glad we're neighbors. Thanks for checkin in on me the other day :) even if it was just to see if i was prego! haha. You pretty much risked your health walking my my germ-fest house! P.S. good thing you didn't take Lu to play... she threw up that night.
Very sweet! I have all of mine at 2yrs together, but I keep wallets of them at the same age in a book together. Your babies are getting big!!
What a darling idea!! so wish I did that!! You are so good at capturing your family moments!! And thanks for the costco tip!
Post a Comment