Thursday, October 29, 2009

None Of My Nevermind

I have a superstitious theory that once I say something outloud (or a written declaration), the opposite occurs. Just fates way of making sure I get what I deserve for pride. Like, "Guess what! My baby is sleeping through the night already!" Then it won't happen again for 2 weeks or so. I don't know if I'm the only one who's experienced this, but it's happened enough that I'm very careful about premature celebration.

So...just so you know, I may or may not have a 2 year old that's been potty-trained for about 2 and a half months now. If I did, she would definitely be the easiest one of my kids by a mile. It's quite possible that she's only had 2 accidents EVER. You didn't hear it from me. It might even be someone else's kid.
P.S. I'm sure that the mom of that kid is just LOVING being diaper free for the first time in 9 and a half years :)

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow. That would be amazing if it were true. I can't imagine being diaper free. What a great feeling that would be.

The Crazy Wyatt Fam said...

Seriously! I am with you, that same thing always happens! I have to be so very careful about what I say! I have been a diaper changing free mom for about 6 months! There is nothing better! :)

Your kids all look adorable dressed up! You and Dana make some cute kids!!