Of course taking pictures of the kids is always fun, but much more so in Laurie's toy room with all it's natural light- and while they were having such a great time playing.

Sadie LOVED this car!

They went on alot of "trips".


The girls
loved the kitchen/beauty corner.

Holly getting Sadie ready to go....

...which Sadie pretty much ate up.

Makin' mommy lunch.


Sweet pea.

They had such a great time- especially Sadie that I started to wonder if I should get her some of her favorites. Then I remembered our jam-packed toy room (of a much smaller size than Laurie's) that I keep meaning to go through and DI half of. Unfortunetly, toys are only exciting for so long. Visiting a playroom with every toy known to man is the way to go:)
2 comments:
looks like i have alot of catching up to do but since its 1:30am i think I'll wait!
That is a fabulous looking playroom. Someday, I keep telling myself. Someday we will have a playroom. Hopefully before the kids are in junior high. :) Although I bet the kids who live there get bored with their awesome toyroom too because kids are just silly like that. Different toys are just so much more exciting than the ones they play with every day. That's why Christmas is so fun!
Post a Comment