Best Western puts out "B Roll" it's called that news stations can use or like in this case made a little Best Western commercial out of some of the shots. Anyway, a couple months ago the lady in charge of PR asked us if we would want to do it. Dana got a half day off work and the kids got to play in the hotel pool so of course we said yes! Sal- didn't you see me in the up-close breakfast shot? My acting debut!
10 comments:
Sweet! That was so cute! What a cute dad Dana is! I love it, and I definitely want an autograph!!
Wow..how did that come about? How fun! And I like all of your smiles. :)
Oh my gosh! You guys are famous! Don't worry, Kate, I saw you too. When did they film that?
Best Western puts out "B Roll" it's called that news stations can use or like in this case made a little Best Western commercial out of some of the shots. Anyway, a couple months ago the lady in charge of PR asked us if we would want to do it. Dana got a half day off work and the kids got to play in the hotel pool so of course we said yes!
Sal- didn't you see me in the up-close breakfast shot? My acting debut!
You have such an attractive family, who wouldn't want you in their commercial?!
That is so cool! When did you do that? I love the bouncing in the pool part. So cute!
I think I saw Dana at the end in the blue shirt too? J/K
That is really fun!
Cool!!! You guys are so cute, you could sell anything. :)
(I like smiles too!)
Love it!
That is too funny! Love it! I love your blog! I'm going to call you this week so you can help me out with mine :)
Post a Comment