The front of Grandma and Grandpa Kleven's house in Mt. Pleasant.

Lots of sledding fun!!!
Eli, Emma, Sadie, and Savannah ready to sled.
Sadie and baby Sophie
They had a great kiddy hill in the backyard that the kids played on for hours.


Sadie LOVED sledding and went about 10 times with a BIG smile on her face.
Emma is the best big sister to Sadie all the time. I definetly appreciate her.
Snow angel-making

Holly and Keena
Keena was a great babysitter the whole time by playing with Holly and Sadie. I'd love to have her move out here! Plus, we like the rest of the family too :)
Grandma Kleven rented this little pony to take the kids for rides up and down the street. They were in Heaven! The owner also had a big horse she let the older kids ride. So much fun!
Midnight 2009!!! Super excitement sitting in Dana's mom and dad's house :) That's life with kids! At least we took a picture!

6 comments:
That looks like so much fun Katie. Did you get any pics of the older kids? Keena looks so grown up. Did Dale's kids come too? Great pics!
love, me
Sadly, my camara holds 22 pictures so I didn't get any of the big kids. They are definetly getting big though! Luke is actually planning to do the St. George maraton with Dana in Oct. and Drew will be turning in his mission papers this Sunday. I'm feeling old! That and having a husband that's 40!
Eh... 40 is the new 29 right? Are you for real that Drew is turning in mission papers? That makes me feel old. He was 4 and Kody was 2 when I met them! AHHH! I got to see some recent pics of the Landsem boys thanks to Kristy's facebook page, but that is so awesome that Luke is doing the marathon with Dana. So impressed. Do you need to get a bigger card for your camera? Guess I could have e-mailed/facebooked this, but I was here. :)
love, me
looks cold in the house. was the heater broken? jk. I just thoufht it was funny that your both in your parkas. :)
and no i still can't type thanks for asking.
Wow, you have some fun places to go. That pony ride looks like so much fun for the kids.
Post a Comment