Thank you for bringing Eli this dollar that he's been carrying around in his pocket for days. Thanks for searching for his tooth that was lost in his bed from his taking it out of the toothfairy pillow and holding it while he fell asleep. I, myself had, had to search the van for it to get it to you in the first place. I know how you love those teeth to make your castles with! And the big one- thanks for not forgetting like you have been known to in the past. This is one very excited boy!
6 comments:
so cute! the toothfairy forgets us all the time too. she's crazy :)
who ever invented the toothfairy is really quite annoying. but at least eli's super cute! I actually cant believe you you found a tooth lost in your car! what are the chances?
I am glad we aren't the only ones the tooth fairy forgets! What fun moments when your kids still believe...
Love it!
That is adorable! and a wonderful story to remember!
You're so funny! Eli looks so excited and proud in that picture. Very cute!
Post a Comment