Spring (my favorite) from February to mid-May, Summer 1 from end of May to August when school starts, Summer 2 from August to October when all the fall clothes are out but you can't wear any of them yet and the heat gets really old, and Fall/Winter from November to January. Does that sound right to all you native Arizonans?
My point is that we do eventually get fall leaves. Better late than never! And the kids sure had fun playing in them. Thank you Chad for raking and re-raking (or blowing) for such long-lasting enjoyment.
I swiped these pictures off Jill's blog, but they were too fun to not have on my blog too.
I just LOVE this one of Holly jumping into the leaves. Great shot Jill!





4 comments:
LOVE these Katie. I absolutely LOVE fall. I think it is my favorite. These are so great! Is that skirt that Holly is wearing from Kaiya Eve? SO stinkin' cute! Fun having lunch with you yesterday! Thanks for meeting with me. Give Sadie BIG HUGS for me! :)
love, me
Great pictures. And I'd say you got those seasons just about right. It is seriously way too warm for Jan. I know you love the heat but that just scares me.
So cute! Lucky you and Amy both have semi-pro photographer friends to get all these great shots or your kids.
Holly is so big. I thought she was Emma for a second in one of these.
Oh man, that picture of Holly should be made into a poster! It's incredibly cute!!! When I look at it, I feel totally young, like that could be ME jumping into the leaves...but in real life I'd break a hip or something.
Post a Comment