HAPPY 40th BIRTHDAY!!
Dana- 4th grade- what a cutie!
The guy in the gray sweater (which could definetly win a best 80's sweater contest) sent Dana this picture on facebook. I just think it's awesome. Dana is that cute 80's boy front and center- in case you couldn't tell. Oh and his brother Dale is in the green back there. This is Dana at about 16. Amazingly enough he just had his 40th birthday on New Years Eve. Happy Birthday Dana!! Thanks for being so wonderful and sharing your life with me. I am so blessed to be your wife.

The guy in the gray sweater (which could definetly win a best 80's sweater contest) sent Dana this picture on facebook. I just think it's awesome. Dana is that cute 80's boy front and center- in case you couldn't tell. Oh and his brother Dale is in the green back there. This is Dana at about 16. Amazingly enough he just had his 40th birthday on New Years Eve. Happy Birthday Dana!! Thanks for being so wonderful and sharing your life with me. I am so blessed to be your wife.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Dana! What a fun old pic. I recognized Dale and Dana right away. The guy next to Dale looks like Bo... No? Anyway, hope you had a super happy b-day!
love, Me
happpy birthday Dana. I love to see pictures from the past. you have an awesome family!
Post a Comment