My AWESOME family
Our little family
I love this one. I really have the world's greatest mom :) She is also an equally wonderful grandma.
This one of all the girls is so cute even though Sadie is crying. In her defense it was at the end and she was shivering. She was all bundled in a furry blanket in grandma's arms between pictures. We couldn't quite get her to see the importance of the shot- and she definetly didn't like being taken out of that blanket.
The only 2 boys so far. Good thing they have each other.
All of us siblings. They are all such wonderful people and I learn from each of them constantly.
Only one guy missing. I can't help but think a lot about my dad whenever we take pictures. I know everyone else feels it too.(Me and my dad at high school graduation)

9 comments:
Oh my goodness, Kate. I'm crying right now, tears coming down and my heart hurts. I was loving all those pictures. Everyone looks great and the kids are so darling. Then as I scrolled and I read "only one guy was missing", that did it. Instant tears. Your family is amazing, that's all I can say.
as always... cute family :)
you look do genuinely happy in that picture with your dad.
ok let me change that to,
you look SO genuinely happy in that picture with your dad.
k thanks,
Typo Queen
K, totally crying my eyes out sweets. That picture of you and your dad is the sweetest. All these pics are so sweet. Beautiful family you have Katie!
love, me
so sweet katie! i love sadies smile in your family picture. :) i can't believe how big tatum and jane are, they are so beautiful.
Thank heaven for GOOD men in our lives whose presence will always be cherished no matter how much time passes. The world needs more of them. You look beautiful with your dad. Love, Kath
You have a beautiful family, and I'm sure your dad would be (is!) so proud of all of you. What a nice picture to have of you and your dad!
Love that! True that is EXACTLY what we all feel everytime we do pictures. Although no one really says it, I think it will always seem wrong. It is a great pic of you and Dad.
the pictures are gorgeous. what a sweet post.
Post a Comment