No, we may not.
We had so much fun visiting California that there's more.
In fact, I must admit that I enjoyed the rest of our trip even better than Disneyland.
On the second day we visited the Griffith Observatory.



The weather was beautiful and very California-like.
And even better- Sally and kids met us there.

Definitely one of the best free activities to do in Cali! Lots of cool stuff inside and up in the Hollywood Hills.

Einstein's probably getting good at taking those selfies by now.:)

Sadie (almost 8), and James (3 1/2), about the same size:)

So I'm not sure if I've mentioned that Dana has a crazy knack for recognizing faces. For example, if we're watching a movie with people with a lots of make-up or masks, etc, Dana will right off say "That's so-and-so from such-and-such show." Inevitably I will say, "Nooo!" But he is always right. He could work for the FBI...before they had facial-recognition computers.
Anyways, so we came out of the observatory and Dana sees a little family on a blanket on the grass. He says, "I think I saw them at Disneyland yesterday!" I'm like, "Whaaa?" Finally curiousity got the best of me (which it tends to do) and I went and asked them. Sure enough, they were! And they were pretty surprised that Dana would remember them (and possibly a little frightened!). They were really nice. And we joked about them not stalking us the next day at the beach.
Which brings me to the best part of the trip...the beautiful beach.
Long lasting entertainment...

Tide pools, the sound and smell of the ocean...

Happy babies doing a "cheese" face...

Going to eat at "Ruby's" on the pier.



Being with my sweetheart...

Spending time with family...

All these made for a great day.
The only hard thing was the goodbye...

Maybe one day I'll be able to stay until my heart's content.
No comments:
Post a Comment