
They look forward to that all year.
Emma had a dance show. She's in beginning dance and has really liked it.


These girls did such a great job!!
We picked a lot of citrus- ate the rest of the oranges, ate some more grapefruit, but probably gave about 20 bags of grapefruit away to friends :) Emma got up on the wall and got the ones we couldn't get with the picker.

We found a GIANT grapefruit. The regular sized grapefruit is in the middle...

I subbed. Including a 3-day job. I just LOVED how organized the teacher was with her plans! Seriously so awesome.

Sometimes when I sub there are assemblies going on. Of course I always look for my children when I'm at one of their schools (which is 80% of the time). I found Emma at HHS one day and had to take a picture :)

She's in the upper right section.
And....drumm roll...the most exciting thing of all.... We got our kitchen cabinets painted!!!! It finally happened!! 10 and half years later.

After picture coming soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment