Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Teenager #2

Can't believe my little boy is now a teenager! He has done such an amazing job in Jr High this year. I'm so proud of him:)

Dana is a very thoughtful gift giver and remembered that Eli had said he wanted dog tags. Like military style. Who knew you could get them on Amazon! He was super happy to get those and is still wearing them everyday.


Did I mention his birthday was on Sunday?
 

I also got to pick him up and take him out to lunch. First we tried a sushi place because he's been really wanting to try sushi (I know he'll love it), but that wasn't open until 4pm :( So we went and tried out new restaurant called "Mod Pizza". It was really good!
 
(Yes, lucky kid had a sty on his birthday)

And finally, he had a great family party. He chose angel food cake for his cake-
boy after my own heart.
 

Dall's practicing for his cake time in a week or so... :)
 

It was low-key but I think he had a great birthday and felt how much we love him and appreciate having him in our family. He's so good and kind (for the most part), loves stuff blowing up, loves to laugh and has a cute sense of humor. He's also going through another "Star Wars" phase right now. We love our growing boy!
And he's definitely growing and eating us out of house and home. Just not sure where it goes...?

No comments: