One of the best parts was mom taking the day off and coming along :)

When we got close the kids could hardly stand it. Sadie said "I have to do this or else I'm going to scream!!"

We did Disneyland only and just one day. The nice thing about going in January is that it's not crowded. The longest lines were about 20 mins. Unfortunately, the powers that be at Disneyland know there are less people there too and they decide to do any fixing up that needs to be done. Here was our view of the castle...

Splash Mountain was also not going which was a big bummer since the kids don't really remember it. We still had a great time.:)
Right after we entered, we met Goofy.

He was pretty hilarious. He put the kids into a funny pose.

Haha so great!

We took a few selfies...

Dana got chosen to be part of a funny show at "The Golden Horseshoe".
Sadie got to meet Mickey again.

Got a picture of the kids in our traditional spot and noticed how big they look.

Especially when I compare it to this...

Best of all- spending some special time with the kids and making great memories.



A happy day- Disney dreams fulfilled.
1 comment:
Yay! So much fun! We are planning a Disney trip next summer and I am getting really excited! I love your pictures. :) I'll have to remember that toontown photo spot!
Post a Comment