Sunday, April 5, 2015

Girls and Dolls

One day in January the girls wanted to invite some friends over for a doll/tea party.
 

They had so much fun. It was such an easy, simple party. We got down our most fancy cups, I cut tiny slices of apples and carrots (so the dolls could have some too), we put juice into a fancy pitcher we have from Dana's mom, and spread out a blanket in the backyard. Oh can't forget those mini-marshmallows- those were a big hit.

These dolls are so much cuter than the cabbage patch kids I used to play with!
Holly's doll Rebecca
 

Sadie and Caroline

Pinky proper :)


I had to refil their little pitcher of grape juice a couple times :)
 

Not sure who had more fun. The dolls or the girls...


What do you think Scout?

Scooouut...

The girls? Ya, I think so too.

No comments: