A quick overview of the kids' activities:
Emma- Annie Jr (Mon & Thurs), Activity Days (Tues), Tennis (Thurs), plus homework and flute practice
Eli- Scouts (Thurs)(exact same time as tennis), Baseball (2 games each week-Mon-Thurs, 1 practice Sat), homework
Holly- Soccer (Mon practice, Sat game)
Sadie- thank goodness only preschool but can't wait for swimming lessons coming up. Oh and both little girls have playgroup together.
Then I have Mutual Wednesdays (as does Dana- we switch off going) and Dana heeded my advice (nagging) to be Ass't Coach for Eli's baseball team. He's been stressed at work the past couple weeks coordinating an event he's in charge of each year. Today was the event and it was such a smash hit he got to come home early.
And he brought little things home for the kids which he does every chance he gets. Today was balloons and cake as it was Best Western's 65th birthday.
(Sadie in her Olvera Street dress)
Me, Dana, Scout, and Sadie walked to pick up the kids from school and then surprised them by telling them we're going to "Ocean Blue".
Then they asked Dana to play "Monster" and they ran around squealing for awhile.

And in some other really great news...guess what these are???
PEACHES!!! It's so exciting.
(Sadie in her Olvera Street dress)
Me, Dana, Scout, and Sadie walked to pick up the kids from school and then surprised them by telling them we're going to "Ocean Blue".
Then they asked Dana to play "Monster" and they ran around squealing for awhile.
And in some other really great news...guess what these are???
PEACHES!!! It's so exciting.I love my garden. I even bought a couple gnomes at Target today to keep my herbs company.
4 comments:
What a fun, busy life you lead! Having lots of kids in lots of activities does make things a little crazy, but I'm sure they love it.
PS-When Davin saw the picture of your peaches he crinkled his nose and said "Eww Gwoss" I explained that they were peaches just starting to grow. He maintains they look gwoss. :)
Life does seem to go at a frantic pace. I can't imagine how you keep it all straight when they are in different activities, but I think that's where we are headed next year. Different interests necessitate it. :) But it looks like you guys manage to have a good time in between the busy-ness of it all!!!
Loved the pic of all four kids on the bench!!
That dress looks so cute on her! My only hope is to one day have a girl and inherit it!
I love the pictures of your beautiful children! Your blog always makes me smile =) You're an awesome mom!
Post a Comment