One of our girls weekend activities was looking through old photos. I just love this one of my dad. He's in college at BYU. Do you love the name tag on the mirror? Finding old pictures of my dad I've never seen (or don't remember), is like discovering treasure.I miss him so much.
4 comments:
That is a treasure! It must be nice to remember him and to see what he was like growing up.
It was good to see you the other day! We need to get together again soon.
That is a cool photo. He is so young and Jeff looks SO much like him! I'm sure you miss your dad all the time, but when you're looking through photos it must be extra hard. I'm sorry.
Very cool picture. And that could totally be Jeff sitting there! What a great experience to sit with your sisters and mom and reminisce(sp?). It's one of those painful/feel good moments. Thanks for sharing though, I do love when you post those old photos of your family, it's fun to see when you guys were little. :)
you are right! I do really like this picture! Such a treasure, I am glad you found that. I love finding stuff like that!!!!!
Post a Comment