Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Positives for Running Out of Food:

  • Easier to clean out the fridge
  • Impromptu lessons for the kids on the importance of food storage
  • Recipe creativity (not easy for direction followers like me)
  • Weight-loss probability increase
  • Joy on the kids' faces as they realize marshmallows have been incorporated into their lunch
  • Canned food rotation
  • A healthy respect for vegetarians
  • A super boring blog post.

6 comments:

stacy said...

HAHAHAH! you are so funny!!!! this wasn't boring at all. :)

Sally said...

HA HA hA! I loved this.

Shannon said...

Time to hit the grocery store? :) I like to do a week here and there where I don't grocery shop and we just see what we can eat from what we have. Love your list!

Miranda said...

MARSHMALLOWS! Best lunch treat ever!

Jill Ison said...

boring how so? that was awesome :) !!!!

Kristy said...

Oh you made my day! I love it!!!