Tuesday, March 15, 2011

For a Proper Girls Weekend

You will need-

Girls. Preferably some you like or maybe even love.Mental stimulation.
{Peel!}
Nourishment-

and lots of it.
Cultural enrichment.
a little self-pampering.
Nature appreciation.


and the beach is a MUST!
Is it too early to plan the next one? I could probably come up with a few more requirements we need to fulfill.

7 comments:

Shannon said...

SO great! You know how I feel about girls' weekends. Looks like you had a blast! :)

Melanie said...

How fun! Looks like the perfect girls getaway!

Miranda said...

11pm Slurpee runs are a must.

Kate said...

midnight nourishment :)

XO, Jennifer Kiddle said...

I wanna come I wanna come ... that looked like the perfect Girls time get away

joyous said...

My mom said you were all so cute in RS sitting in birth order! So jealous. It sounded like a great girls weekend. :) And I have to say that I love that Sally is blond again, very cute!

XO, Jennifer Kiddle said...

I just noticed it's Bananagrams you're playing and not Scrabble ... TWO of my favorite games !