As always, it was a wonderful birthday. Here's the recap:
Then to a play at "Hale Theatre" which was playing "It's Never Too Late." It was kinda like a 70's sitcom but was really funny.

I also got these beautiful flowers from my VT's who are so, so sweet. And Dana wrote me a heart-felt card.
And this is my birthday present to myself...
Did you notice my birthday had accidental turquoise and purple theme colors? Even the electric lights at "Nails of the World"!
Amy and I went to breakfast together to the scrumptious "Liberty Market" again this year. This time we stayed under the $10 limit so didn't have to pay anything! We both had kids with fairly early games so we went at 7am. We either look a little tired or a year older. Let's stick with tired.
Cute vases and flowers at the restaurant.
The veggie scramble is divine.
After Holly's soccer game/Eli's baseball practice, Emma was my little birthday buddy and went to get a pedicure with me. She's been doing a lot of babysitting for us and deserved a little reward too.
Plus she makes a really fun birthday buddy.
Cute vases and flowers at the restaurant.
The veggie scramble is divine.
After Holly's soccer game/Eli's baseball practice, Emma was my little birthday buddy and went to get a pedicure with me. She's been doing a lot of babysitting for us and deserved a little reward too.
Plus she makes a really fun birthday buddy.*I have to add a quick note about her. She does not like wearing more than 1 shirt like this, but when I told her it was time to go she said "just a minute" and got this on. She even added a necklace :) Just for my birthday.
She and Holly also spent a lot of time on a picture for me with 3-D butterflies.
Pretty toes.
Later Amy and I had hot dates to "Joe's Farm Grill" (we're all about the free birthday restaurants).
Pretty toes.
Later Amy and I had hot dates to "Joe's Farm Grill" (we're all about the free birthday restaurants).
Then to a play at "Hale Theatre" which was playing "It's Never Too Late." It was kinda like a 70's sitcom but was really funny.
I also got these beautiful flowers from my VT's who are so, so sweet. And Dana wrote me a heart-felt card.
And this is my birthday present to myself...
Did you notice my birthday had accidental turquoise and purple theme colors? Even the electric lights at "Nails of the World"!Thank you for all the birthday wishes :) I feel so blessed.
9 comments:
What a great birthday!!! I love all your free meals all day long and a sisterly birthday breakfast too. Hope 36 is another great year. :)
That looks like a wonderful birthday. And hooray for discovering you are actually a year younger than you thought. ;) I love love your necklace. I was eyeing them for mother's day, but I decided I better wait until I know that I'm not having any more kids. I don't want it to be outdated in a couple years! Hope your 36th year is fantastic!
Sounds like it was really fun. So cute of Emma to "dress up" for you, ha ha. And it's fun that she's getting old enough to go do big girl things with.
Happy birthday my long lost friend. It looks like it was a wonderful day :)
Amy's a brunette now?! Looks like a great day for you. Love that necklace!
Glad you had a wonderful birthday! Oh, and my math was kind of fuzzy when I turned 40. I thought I was only going to be 39 for the entire year...so it was a bit confusing when I received all these funny cards that were poking fun at my age. But the good part was that I didn't stress over the big 4-0 for an entire year =)
Sounds like a perfect birthday!!! Your necklace is beautiful! Happy Birthday!
Haha! I can't keep track of my age either.
Happy birthday!
Happy Birthday! What a great day!
Post a Comment