- I made cinnamon rolls for the first time for our ward's auction.

- Sadie started swimming lessons. It's her new favorite thing to do.

She has the greatest teacher ever :)

- We went to "Evening of the Arts" at the elementary school.
They have the kids' best art projects on display in the hallways, they have the Book Fair in the library, band and strings perform and Emma did a flute duet with her friend Janelle. They also had an "Annie Jr." sneak peak where the kids performed 2 songs. There was LOTS going on and Sadie was
really tired and grumpy but fun to see what the kids have been working on.


Besides this frog, Emma had an art project that was chosen out of her class and it was showcased at a local furniture store that puts on a little art show for the families.

- Sadie had her last day of preschool for this year. And got to go to an end-of-year Bounce U party.

A few more:
- Our garden is growing and I'll be looking up lots of zucchini recipes soon.
- We are enjoying every little last bit of this perfect weather we're having.
- The kids are counting down the days until school's out.
- Dana signed up for St. George again.
- We loved watching and learning from General Conference.
- Last weekend we saw "African Cats" and the kids loved it :)
- We're hoping things stop needing repairs so we can take a vacation sometime this summer.
- I got my hair cut just below my shoulders.
- Emma, Eli, and Holly sang with a group of kids in church on Easter.
- Emma got her 11 yr shots. she's 50% for height 25% for weight. Such a change from when she was always 90% for height and weight as a little girl. One of her eyes is 20/70 so I need to make an optometrist appointment.
- Holly is no longer a "Ferocious Lazer Cat". Today was their last game :)

Welcome May!
5 comments:
Nice update! I feel like I got the nightly news highlights of the Kleven Family Show. Sounds like everyone's doing well, except for those things that keep needing repairs--always annoying.
What a busy month you have all had!!! You only forgot to post a pic of the new haircut! :) Hope you guys enjoy the last few weeks of school and moderate weather before summer kicks into high gear.
Wowzer. I guess life only gets busier as the kids get older, huh? Sounds like all good things though. I love all their cute art displayed. How fun! And I definitely want to see a pic of your new hair! :)
Emma's such the little artist. i love your kids.
Love it and good job with the cinnamon rolls.
Post a Comment