Saturday, April 2, 2011

Kid Dates

Dana and I have been trying to go out with the kids mano a mano a couple times per month. (Although since Emma's started babysitting we are also enjoying going out with each other on a whim:) (It's awesome I have to say). They are all talkers so we get alot of 411 about their lives. And it's sooo nice to be able to have an uninterrupted conversation.
So here are a couple dates that were captured with the camera.

Eli loves Chinese food so we went to Pei Wei. He wanted Panda but I haven't been back there since the gut bomb of '08 nor do I intend to ever return. Perhaps others have had similar experiences because there was quite a line. I kept asking him if he wanted to go somewhere else but he really wanted orange chicken.
As luck would have it, they don't "have" orange chicken but he ended up happy with noodle-chicken-kids-meal-whatever and we had fun chatting and trying to use chopsticks.
He gave me many thank-you's a hugs :)

Dana took the girls who go to HPE to the daddy-daughter dance. They had lots of fun! He said he had the 2 cutest dates there. But we may not be completely unbiased.
Sadie is up next.
She'd probably appreciate somewhere other than Sprouts or Target :)

No comments: