I remember taking this picture. I remember that this was my favorite outfit in 3rd grade. This skirt could really spin! Which meant that I loved it automatically.
Tomorrow I'll turn 35. Time sure has a way of making us older even while inside we really don't feel that different. Now I've got 4 children and my oldest is older than I was in this picture....I'm not headed for a mid-life crisis am I?
5 comments:
Ahhh, so cute! Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Sweet Sister. That skirt is still adorable. I would wear it. (Exne on the louseba though.)
35 may seem like a lot but look around you and see what you have accomplished in that time. You've earned that 35 Baby. Live it up! Party city! Put on your best twirly skirt (thou shalt not buy a new one) and spin still you fall over laughing. That's my birthday wish for one Hot Momma on her big day!
Happy Birthday. I can't believe you're 35. Don't worry about a mid life crisis they happen to be people with lots of regrets. You have a wonderful family and nothing to regret.
You're so clever. With the turning, the skirt, the time. he he he.
I always think I'm supposed to be the writer, but then I read your blog and Miranda's (ex.--comment above) and rethink that. All that journal writing pays off!
I remember you had to wear shorts under that skirt so you could go on the bars. :)
Also, you look DANG good for a 35 year old with 4 kids!
Happy Belated Katie. You sure were a cute little girl (grown into a very cute women). Where do you want to go for our birthday dinner?
Post a Comment