Amy thought of "Locks of Love" and we decided to go for it. As long as we're being reckless, we might as well help someone in the process right?
Of course, I didn't have my camera for a "before" picture, but here she is the other day with her fancy "Girly Girlz" do after a birthday party. (I'd be lying if I said I won't miss this hair a little even with all the whining and complaining).
And the new Holly....
I think it's super cute, and she seems to love it, so we're happy. She did say once that she only wanted it to her shoulders, but I told her it'll be there before she knows it. Definitely a fun change and just in time for all that summer swimming!
It happened to be on April Fools Day so I'll add those pictures too. I made "Green Eggs and Ham" for dinner:) Not quite as exciting as last year's "meat loaf cupcakes" but still fun.
Holly's favorite part was the ham....as you can plainly see :)
But the biggest hit was the "punch" that was actually jello. I even got Dana with that one.
Eli managed to slurp up 2 cups (Holly didn't want hers) with his straw anyways. It was quite loud. He LOVES April Fools and got me like 3 times during the day.
Have a great Easter!
5 comments:
I love Holly's short hair! It's adorable on her and it sure will be easier in the summer. She's little and I'm sure it will grow back quickly if she decides she liked it long better.
You are so much fun with April Fools. I looked around the internet this year for some inspiration, but decided that Weston just wouldn't get/appreciate any joke I tried to pull, so I think I'll give it another year or two. I love that Eli plays pranks on April Fools. He's such a cute kid!
your so funny. i never do april fools day. i always want to but nothing that wont make people cry ever comes to mind. holly's hair is adorable! go holly!! (i think she's gonna need some updated pics )
Super cute!!! We cut Lizzie's last month and it's really easy to do now. Sometimes we both miss the long hair. (Lizzie gets crazy hairstyle ideas that are hard (read=impossible) with short hair.) But I know how hard it is with tangles and a sensitive head.
Love the April Fool's jokes!!
Adorable. She's such a cute girl any cut looks cute on her. Anna has been asking to get her hair cut short. She hates to have it brushed. You're a nice mom!
Aaaaahhhh! I LOVE it! She looks so darling! I can't wait to see her on Sunday!
Post a Comment