...then jumping out at the nervously tiptoeing children, running after them, while spontaneously making monster grunts and growls.
I mean...who isn't totally overcome by fear when they see this...(I think that finger's supposed to be like a hook? :)
The jumping out is always the best.
I tell ya, this face makes me kinda want to run and hide too!
No one gets as scared as Sadie. She always wants to play but then half way through the chase she diverts her path and makes a bee-line straight for mom. But then the monster feels bad and comes to make sure she knows he's just playing. Happily, Sadie always forgives the monster.
4 comments:
oh my gosh!!!! that kiss made my heart skip a beat. they are so in love.
i love when the daddy plays. our kids just eat it up! these are the best memories. :)
What a tender picture!! Oh I love daddy's and their girls!!! What a fun game!
That's so cute. Dana is such a fun daddy. Those "monster" faces are hilarious. I'm sure he's super happy you posted them. ;) It's cute that Sadie wants to play but gets a little scared. What an adorable post.
That is hilarious. My kids love those fun games with dad.
Post a Comment