Thursday, March 18, 2010

Marking Milestones

I asked Jill to do some pictures with 2 goals in mind. 1) Baptism picture of Eli. 2) Sadie's 3 year old pictures. And then, of course, she went ahead and surpassed my expectations with all kinds of extra cuteness.

I figured while we were going through all the headache of getting 2 ready, we might as well go the distance and get them all. Besides, Emma did just have a birthday too.
BIG 3 year old.


Holly- 5 and almost a half.
Emma- 10 years old and starting to scare me by how fast time is going. Does she look grown up or what?? Slow down Miss.
My babies.
So many great pictures, so few walls.
Jill- Thank you, you're awesome. as always :)

7 comments:

Sally said...

SUCH pretty pictures! We're seeing our wedding photographer today to talk about what we really want. I hope I'm not expecting too much from him. Of course, it probably is easier to take adorable pictures when you have adorable people to shoot.

Melanie said...

You have such cute kids! Jill did a great job. They really are growing so fast. It does not seem like 3 years since you had Sadie and I had Collin. It was good to see you this morning!

Miranda said...

Beautiful! Especially Emma and the Big Brown Eyes.

Rhonda said...

Great pictures Katie. Where is that field? Your kids are so beautiful.

Kate said...

Rhonda- it's that field right on Recker. A cowboy actually pulled over when we were almost done and said it's not safe to just walk into a field like that, that they could've just sprayed pesticides- which I hadn't thought of. Luckily they hadn't. But I guess I'd think twice next time. Also, he said it's a hayfield! We thought it was just weeds.

Jill Ison said...

umm I didn't think it was just weeds :)

XO, Jennifer Kiddle said...

Your latest posts are so awesome. Your kids are so darn cute and you've captured some great moments. I love the change in the weather and it looks like the kids are pretty darn happy too!