Unfortunately, I can't take credit for the above picture of her beauty. Mine turn out more like so....
Hopefully one of the other paparazzi got a good picture of how cute they looked as they exited the Las Vegas temple.
I have no idea why so many of my pictures are blurry but luckily I think the wedding was covered in the picture/video dept. It was so fun to see Jeff in a whole new Patriarchal light- and so happy :)
The weather report threatened rain, but happily there were only a few sprinkles when it was all said and done.
Miranda, Sally, Carrie, Jeff, Mom, Me, Amy. What would it be like to grow up with 2 brothers and then suddenly gain 4 sisters?Hopefully painless :) We love you already Carrie- let us know if we're acting crazy-or too crazy might be more appropriate.
I did manage to get a few cute shots of our little girls all dressed up.


We kinda had an impromptu luncheon at "Olive Garden" in between the temple and the reception. I was struck by the size of our growing family even without Jeff and Carrie. Then I think of ALL the kids that have yet to come and I get so excited and a little teary. I just love my family so much :)
The reception was BEAUTIFUL! I have never seen a cultural hall so transformed. My picture can't do it justice. Also, tons of delicious food of which I ate way too much.
Congratulations to Jeff and Carrie on their new journey together! Now they are off to their honeymoon in Costa Rica (so jealous). And we'll be eagerly awaiting Sally and Eter in San Diego in about a month from now!!! Can't wait!
8 comments:
What a beautiful bride. Looks like a wonderful family time and a very happy couple. How fun for your family to have so many exciting events on the horizons.
so THATS why you guys left! I asked Emma where you went today and she said las Vegas but she didn't say it was for a wedding!
the picture of Emma holding Sadie... pure awesomeness. frame that one!
I would like to look into why some of your pics are coming out blurry. bring that camera over lets figure it out :) unless you dont want to.
So beautiful! Thanks for posting pics. Jeff and Carrie do look very happy. It is so fun watching our families grow and change.
Jill- YES that would be awesome!
Awwww!! So cute! I'm so happy for Jeff. And for your growing family, what fun to add new in-laws to the mix. Emma's flower hair band is gorgeous, I'm totally jealous! Looks like you guys had another fun weekend to add to your very busy, fun month!!!
Great pictures of a great day ! ♥
Yea! I'm so glad you posted these. Such a happy day.
I am going to have to steal a few of these. It was so fun! That olive Garden pic is crazy, when did "we" get to be soooo many!
Post a Comment