On New Years Day we went to a local, fun park to ride bikes and play with cousins. The kids started riding the skateboards down the hills. After watching them for awhile I started to look around at all the other people there making the most of the hills. Some people next to us were ice-blocking and others were riding bikes down the hills. It looked so much like a sledding trip minus all the white and frost-bitten toes. I feel blessed to live in such a fun area- especially this time of year with perfect weather :)
3 comments:
That is hilarious!!! Looks like a fun day. I'm also loving your pictures and totally coveting your camera right now. Maybe someday.
Also, Dana is a good dad, but he doesn't deal with the kids 24/7, that's why he has more patience on an outing like this. ;) I would have made the same choice as you in the situation.
We love going on those fun hills at that park. We'll have to have you come and summer sled with us sometime.
That looks like such a great day! How awesome to have a place and family to go with and have the quality time together. FUn FUn FUn and what memories.
Post a Comment