Friday was "nerd day" at school. The kids- especially Eli really got into it. He actually wants to be a nerd for Halloween next year so this was a great dress rehearsal for him. Emma even made name tags for them :)

They took turns wearing Dana's new reading glasses for the pictures.

Each class picks 2 kids that are the best dressed for the theme and Eli got picked for his class! He got to go up to the office and get his picture taken. Probably his favorite school day ever!


Cute group of nerds ready for school :)

Emma was also "student of the week" last week so I brought in
Oreos for the class and you can bring in a pet if you want. She begged me to bring Pepper in.

She picked Jane to be her helper passer-outer.

Pepper was not a happy camper but Emma had a great time showing him off.

And it was so cute watching her tell the class about how we found him in Mt. Pleasant when he was just a little kitten.

She was a little nervous but was so adorable in my extremely unbiased opinion. Once in awhile she'd pause and say "
Ummm" and then Pepper would meow and then everyone would laugh.

Then she got to take him around for everyone to pet him...except one kid who's allergic to cats who had to stand in the corner.

I also enjoyed seeing Emma in high ponytails and having flashbacks all day of her being much smaller. Love you so much sweet-pea!
11 comments:
She is so adorable.
Sally is a SUPER nerdy name. Good call.
She is so adorable! What a fun school day! Dress up, treats and cats in class. Man. I love that Eli was so excited to dress up like a nerd. He's good at it. Did you make the bow tie?
That is awesome!!! They were both such cute nerds. I loved the hair standing up in the back, he definitely deserved to win. Your kids are pretty cute and fun.
Those are the cutest "nerds" I've ever seen! I love the pics of her showinf her cat too. She looks so happy. Cute kids!
OH my gosh, these are so cute Katie! Dana's new reading glasses? :) Jane looks so grown up! Crazy how that happens. Emma and Eli are the cutest! Lunch? Soon?
That looks like a great fun day. I remember those fun days in school and they were the best. How fun that she got to take Pepper to class. Love love love Eli's nerd look. Yeah for him for winning.
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! They did a good job on thier nerd outfits. and i have to say it was fun to scroll down and see my kids who obviously didn't understand what the typical nerd looks like! Maybe they will do better on goober day :) so cool that eli won! i love the look an emma's face as shes telling about her beloved Pepper! how fun.
I like that I can picture Emma's little presentation from the way you wrote it. Nice job!
They are both so cute!
Those happen to be the cutest nerds I have ever seen! :)
Too cute! I love it when kids get excited about stuff like getting their picture taken at the office ;)
Oh she is SO cute. I so remember when she was teeny tiny. How come time has to fly so fast!
very cute nerds.
Post a Comment