Tuesday, January 26, 2010

100 Days

Happy 100th day of the school year to our big kids!

80 more to go.

Keep up the great work!- the year is flying by. We celebrated by signing another one up for next year. Can you guess who? If you guessed the ninja in the middle- you are correct. She'll be mixing it up "sushi-style" in Kindergarten next year :)

And let me tell you- she is VERY excited about it.

9 comments:

Miranda said...

I love that Sushi-ninja.

Shannon said...

Wow. Is it already more than halfway through the school year?!? Sigh. Every year seems to go quicker than the last. How exciting to have a new one starting school in the Fall! I just signed Weston up for the 4 year old class of preschool and he will go 4 days a week!

joyous said...

Wow! We are really excited for our 100th day next week. And I've already put in Mimi's paperwork for her district transfer. Time flies when you're having fun!

Sally said...

If Holly's as serious about kindergarten as she is about being a ninja, watch out Greenfield Elementary!

Jill Ison said...

greenfield?? anyhoo... what?!?!?!?! its been 100 days? hows that possible?? we must be having fun because time is def. flying!!!!!!

Kate said...

I think she got confused b/c when we swim we're the greenfield gators...

Miranda said...

Go Highland Hornets! Right? or something...

Sally said...

oh yeah, Highland! Duh. What a horrible aunt.

Kate said...

Haha! I'm impressed that either one of you knew or even came close!