I changed my blog URL. So it's very probable that you're not reading this right now. Emma's blog, which is now private, had a 23 yr old Indian man "follower". He really liked her "Crazy Holly, sweet holly" post. Ahhh, isn't that sweet? Actually, I looked at his blog of course and it looked very harmless. But still- thought I may want to take the hint and take a few safety precautions like taking my last name out of my URL. I was super scared that my blog might get erased but the "help" button said it was okay. It did erase my "blog list" but I was VERY relieved to see my blog was still here. Yea!
2 comments:
Well I'm glad you didn't just erase your blog altogether. I would have been creeped out too.
Glad to see that you're still blogging. I was a little worried when I couldn't find you at your old address! Becky :)
Post a Comment