Tuesday, September 22, 2009

We've All Said Goodbye...So....

Dear Summer,

We had one last little hoorah outside with swimsuits and the hose just for you the other day. Did you know today is the first official day of Fall? Time to pass the baton on your annual relay over. Have you seen the cute autumny clothes in the kids closets? They are screaming to be worn. I know you're very intense so don't take this the wrong way K? But we're all done with the one-oh-five's down here in the Valley of the Sun. As Holly says "pretty pink and purple please?"

Love,
your friend who tries not to complain too much about you but at the end of Sept starts to become a little impatient :)


2 comments:

Sally said...

Yeah, suddenly it got super hot here again. Well, around 95 or so, which is hot for here. Lame! Just when I was yearning for a nice fall rainstorm.

Amy said...

see what I mean you always have a way of making your posts FUN! Not just the facts....like me. I am with you though GOODBYE 100's!