I ever forget what I once did with 4 little ones home during the summer when it's too hot to really do anything outside...besides go to a pool...which we did yesterday. So here's a random order list of things I accomplished today. (forewarning: This is an exceptionally productive day and really not completely typical for me)
breakfast for kids and kitty
5 loads of laundry- folded with piles divied out
changed litterbox
swept laundry room
did multipication flashcards with Emma (super excited that I think she's getting close!)
read 5 stories from big Disney book
changed 3 poopies
got a shower (hurray!)
watered the peach tree and prayed it can survive these crazy temps.
cleaned up 2 liquid spills and 3 sippy leaks
lunch
swept and mopped kitchen
swept and mopped hallway
dinner
clean-up
dishwasher
helped Eli with a puzzle
enjoyed a melting hug from Dana when he got home
went to Amy's to get mail and feed cat
returned to Amy's with kids and Pepper for a kitty playdate (this mainly involoved sniffing)
caught crickets for geckos, found a black widow, Dana sprayed it with bugspray, at which point Pepper ran over there and ate it. I began picturing her dying from either the venom or poison. I got her milk, she acted normal, she seems fine. Please let her be okay!
whew! Time for bed.
3 comments:
haha you did amazing! i especially like the shower one. sometimes those are impossible!!! you're header is awesome :) my kids always want to go see pepper and kassidy is always thinkong of cat toys she can make for him... or her????
That is one impressive day! I love it when I get so much done. It's nice that your kids are old enough to play with each other and entertain themselves. Mine still need lots of constant attention. Sounds like your family is adjusting well to having a pet. Glad to hear you are enjoying the summer!
Dang girl!!! I love it when those days happen and you just have to record that sometimes you were productive to make you feel better about the days where it seems like you can't get anything done. :)
Post a Comment