cue the Jaws music- bleh. Will be unbelieveably worse next month. And excuse me SRP if I'm not in a "SHARING" mood. lovely! time to get some fingerpaints perhaps. Which require about the same amount of clean-up.
when i was on level pay it was 225 a month ALL year. we are off of it because jeff forgot to pay it at the beginning of the year (they kick you off if you don't pay, imagine that. this month it was almost 500 dollars...lets trade bills. :)
6 comments:
Our SRP bill that I paid today was $425.00. Ouch!!!!!
Okay- I'll stop complaining about mine now! That's crazy!
when i was on level pay it was 225 a month ALL year. we are off of it because jeff forgot to pay it at the beginning of the year (they kick you off if you don't pay, imagine that. this month it was almost 500 dollars...lets trade bills. :)
WOW! What's the deal with that Stacy? You guys have made me feel alot better about my bill.
my last bill was in the $400 range but only because apparently i forgot to pay it last month :)
that Sadie is one cute pizza! hehe. and quite the messer it looks like.
Holy moly your commenters have some hefty bills. Ours is in the $160 range and I freak out about it! Guess I shouldn't.
...and Sadie is DARLING!
Post a Comment