Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bitter-Sweet

14 months (I'm not sure why I thought this outfit fit) ........1 yr, 3 mos later
Sweet- It's really hard to express the amount of relief this photo of side-by-side Sadie's would have given me about 2 and a half years ago. Mom's are really good at worrying about their kids and I'm definetly not an exception. This picture fills me with gratitude! She's a growing girl :) :)

Bitter- I still call her "baby" but this picture kinda proves she's really not. Where'd those cheeks go? 2 and a half already?

5 comments:

Sally said...

Yeah! The cheeks and the wobbly stance that requires the hands out for balance. It's so fun to watch them grow, but why do they have to get big so fast?!

Christine said...

Love your banner picture! I still call Jake and Brenna my "baby". I can't help it and they used to fight me on it, but since I have explained it to them, they just go with it. Miss you friend! Let's go to lunch sometime or hang out with the kids again. We would love that!

Shannon said...

It is amazing how fast they grow. The baby time disappears so quickly. She is such a cutie pie. I love how blonde and blue-eyed she is! Gorgeous.

Melanie said...

What a sweet post! She is such a cutie, and I'm so glad that your worries have subsided. Its fun to see those side by side pictures (although I definitely get the bittersweet part)!

The Crazy Wyatt Fam said...

Have I told you lately how absolutely adorable your kids?!