
I did not think it possible to be more girly than Holly, but Sadie is definetly rivaling her. She loves to put her hair in the water and be a "nermaid" and gets excited when she finds out it's a church day so she can get all dressed up pretty. Best of all, she LOVES our dress-up dresses. She puts one on (or more) daily and walks around the house with a big smile, batting her eyes, saying "I pizzas!" It's pretty darn cute. Here are some recent princess shots-

I'm the 4 yr old in this picture with my sister's Amy and Sally. And this lasted for me until 8. That's why I'm trying to stop Sadie now- or soonish.
4 comments:
I had no idea you were a thumb sucker! I don't have any tips on how to stop it. I have actually been somewhat grateful that my kids have preferred the binki to their fingers or thumb. I can take away the binki whenever I want.
I also love all the princess photos. What a sweetie she is! The snow white dress on backwards was the best.
On another note, I saw a new rheumatologist today and he is running all kinds of tests because he thinks my symptoms don't really match up with an RA diagnosis. I go back next week to talk about the results. I'm kind of annoyed about the whole thing, but I guess we'll just see what he comes up with. I'll let you know. :)
Sadie gets cuter by the day. Love all the dress up. I have an almost 7 year old that is still sucking her thumb so I'd love to hear any good advice.
Dressing up is the best. Hannah loved doing that, still does. I don't think we ever grow out of wanting to dress up. I want to dress up in a new dress every Sunday. I cry sometimes, while I'm in my closet, when I can't find the perfect dress. In fact, one of my first thoughts this morning was: I wish I had a new outfit to wear today.
The tooth paste pictures were hilarious. I'm glad you could find humor in that situation.
Your blog is adorable Kate. Oh, how it would be to have little girls....
Post a Comment