Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Look What We Got...

Thrilling isn't it? I think this is #4. The excitement comes in when I try and decide if I'll get blue or green each year.

Okay so I'm a little bit bitter that I have to keep buying these every year. I would just like to remind all my friends with "real" pools- we will love you forever more if you invite us over to swim this summer :)

This is Emma's face of "I'm grumpy so stop trying to make me laugh and take my picture."
Eli made this as the pool was filling up. #5 got broken alot. So did #1 (and #2 for that matter).
Eli sat out some.
I didn't know it was possible to get cold in 105 deg weather but...
She takes after her mom and does not like to be cold.
I love her tiny footprints.
She sat out some too.
I'll be watching her carefully this summer.
I'm dreaming of the beach. Only 1 more month :)

6 comments:

Shawni said...

That is an AWESOME pool...but do you want to come over to swim? We'd love it. We'll have to figure out a time this summer, but if we space out on it, just show up any time. We don't care! That is, IF you can take them away from that pool because I must say it sure looks fun. I LOVE the pool rules.

Rhonda said...

That looks just like our back yard. Same picnic table and same type of pool. But we went with blue. We actually still have last year's pool. Daniel loves it but it seems like the girls are already outgrowing it. I'm with you...dreaming of the real thing. And it's just not going to happen.

Melanie said...

Looks like fun! I'm loving the pool rules! You know you have a standing invitation to come swimming in our pool. I would love if that thing got more use.

Shannon said...

Those pool rules are the cutest. That's the exact pool I am going to buy today! It looks nice and big and Davin can't really fall in. I am considering buying that little tikes play cube with the slide too. Do your kids like it? Or should I just get a basic metal swing set? I am trying to decide. Glad you have some relief from the heat. It's not too bad here yet.

Kathryn said...

Goodness why haven't I invited you over more often? I love Sadie's footprints too - you are so great at soaking it all in.

Kristy said...

I love your pool & Emma's pool rules :)
We get a small blow-up pool each year and put it on our apartment balcony. It's tiny and cramped but the girls love it! I love how kids can find fun even in the most unexpected places.