I got to go to the First Grades' "Muffins with Mom" yesterday and spend some time with my favorite little guy. Eli was Soooooooo excited about it and loved showing me where to sit and pulling my chair out for me, etc. They made us moms lots of little gifts and put on a really cute show with lots of mommy songs.
Eli and some classmates/friends singing in front of the class. He had the sweetest smile the whole time he was up there. Especially whenever I looked at him :)
Holly had her dance recital. She had 2 different costumes and 2 different dances. All the dances were so adorable. Holly LOVED it.
She was entralled watching her big cousins doing their dances.
3 sweet girls!
Holly and one of her best friends Brynn.
In action.
Grand finale with tons of girly cuteness everywhere.
Grand finale with tons of girly cuteness everywhere.






5 comments:
That picture of you with Eli is SO beautiful Katie. I love that color on you and your eyes just look so pretty. This is a great update. "Muffins with Mom" sounds so fun. Loved Holly's dance pictures. Where were you that Dana was in a suit with Sadie? Cute cuteness. Love the one finger hand holding.
love me
Walking to the car outside Costa Vida :) Right after Campbell fell in the fountain! (check Amy's blog)
Thanks Christine- you are so sweet.
Hey Katie, that's funny that he fell in the fountain. Amy's blog is private so she would have to invite me to read it. I will ask her on FB. And you are so welcome and deserving. Have the happiest of Mother's Day.
love, me
I love the pics. of Eli. Bryce and I were loving that he was in front of the microphone on Sunday.
p.s.--I LOVED your "Mama Bootie" post. I can't wait to see your suit. Swim skirts are flirty and fun, much better than knee length board shorts (that's what I wear).
What a fun place to live! I wish it wasn't so hot, I'd love to live there too :) Holly is so cute in her dance costume, and I love, love, love her super power (I think you win bonus points for that one)!
Oh and Happy Birthday!!!
-Kristy
Post a Comment