Is anyone else so irritated at Facebook? The main wall page is just completely filled with quizzes and war stuff and tons of things people are sending to other people. What the hay? It used to be fun and now it just bugs. Just wanted to see if anyone else was noticing the same thing.
5 comments:
Indeed. All the "Favorite 5" results are the most annoying. I like just seeing peoples' status and if they posted new pics, but not every little thing that goes on. Oh well.
Yeah that bugs for sure. You can hide all the quizes and other nonsense so they don't pop up again. Go to the right of the quiz you want to hide and the "hide" button comes up. You can select to hide all quizes and extras for that person. That's what I finally did. I just wanted the updates and pictures.. and no more!
I've also taken to hiding certain people that post too much of that crap.
Yeah, I'm bugged I can't just see status updates anymore.
Uh, that last comment was from me. I didn't realize this computer was still signed on as my friend Liz. Whoops.
Wow thanks! I'm definetly going to do that! Now I don't have to delete some people like I was thinking of doing.
Post a Comment