Monday, April 13, 2009

Have I Mentioned...

How much I love this boy?

He has some struggles- mainly when it comes to school. A little bit from what he's learning and a lot from the sitting and the doing this or that on someone else's schedule. He's got a lot going on in his own mind and sometimes doesn't like to leave too much. I'm pretty sure it's a lot more interesting than doing worksheets.

Sometimes I wish we lived on a farm and he had his chores and then did a couple hours of school and had a lot more time to build forts and use that imagination of his. I know Emma would dig that too.

Sunday a group of kids his age in Primary sang "He Sent His Son" for the Easter program. He really wanted to participate, practiced hard, and did a great job. I was so proud of him. Love you bug.

6 comments:

Melanie said...

He did a great job! I would definitely be proud of him too!

Miranda said...

I would much rather know what is going on inside his head than do worksheets too. He's such a sweetheart.

Mia said...

Hey there ~ Ok, Im not a blog stalker...Jill mentioned that she had a link to your blog on hers ~ I just wanted to drop in and say "HI!" We should get together sometime and let the kids play, and talk!

Katy said...

I'm a total blog stalker. Is that bad? I love Eli too. There's something so wonderful about him. I love his enthusiasm.

Sally said...

I really like that picture of Eli. It captures such a natural moment. I wish I had pictures like that of when we were kids.

Sally said...

PS--I finally did a new blog post on my own. It's not super exciting, so don't get your hopes too high.