Yesterday Sadie turned SIX! My baby is 6 and she was soooo excited about it. Like- squealing with delight every time she thought about her upcoming birthday- excited. She, overall, has such a fun personality. She really wanted a party (and REALLY wanted a pinata at her party) and didn't have one last year, so we went for it. Her birthday was on Saturday so we had the party on her actual day. Since it was right after Valentines we had a "heart party" and picked up a lot of Valentines 50% off stuff for it. (yay!)
Here's the picture we used to make her invite: She loves her friends and was so excited to invite everyone:)
She wanted to help do everything to get ready for the party and was a really good helper. In fact, all 4 kids helped clean and get ready all morning.
Emma and Holly even got Sadie all ready:) It was pretty cute.
She had 10 friends come. It was funny because during the party I kept thinking about how these little parties used to stress me out but now they seem so simple. And that it's the last time we'll have people that little at a party. So Dana and I were just enjoying all the noisy excitement.
Sadie came up with one of the games for her party: Making people and animals out of toothpicks and marshmallows. So of course we had to do it :) Here's her creation...
I think the kids thought that was fun.
We also did a "Photo Booth"...
Pin-the-heart-between-the-giraffes-necks-making-a-heart-shape...
We also played bingo, and of course cake and presents.
And even a little time in the end for Dana to break out a few magic tricks. Okay all the tricks in his repertoire. But the kids love it. Look at their little faces.:) But I think Dana loves it even more.
Happy Birthday to our little one. You make our lives more bright, beautiful and wonderful. We are so grateful to have you!










3 comments:
Happy Birthday Sadie!! What a fun party!
So fun! I was just thinking how nice it was to have big kids at a Weston's 7 year old party. I guess they will seem pretty small by the time Beckett turns 7. Sadie is such a beauty and it looks like she got a fun party. I might have to steal her marshmallow toothpick creation game for Davin's skeleton party next month. Good idea Sadie! :)
Looks like it was super fun! Wish we could've seen her on her birthday, but as it was, our flight was boarding as I walked up to the gate. We had so much fun there. James misses everybody. He gets a big smile on his face and looks up into the nothing when we say the kids' names. Thanks so much for all your help!
Post a Comment