They got to bring 100 of something small so we had fun counting out dry pintos. I love spending time with her in the morning doing school stuff.
Sadie had the brilliant idea of tights for a scarf.
I feel bad because Holly was every bit as "socked-out" as Sadie, but we were in a rush getting to school in the morning, and then she took it all off before I could get a picture after school.
But they pretty much had the same look going.
I got to paint his face with some symbolic colors.
He LOVES his arrow and is so excited for Boy Scouts!
Emma's love for tree climbing has not faded.
I'm into my second year as chorister. Overall, I'm enjoying my calling but I still wish I could just not get nervous at all. I'm not sure that's in the cards for me. Some Sundays just go better than others. Last week was a successful one and I felt I deserved a little R n' R after church. Apparently I don't do this very much cause the kids thought it was interesting enough to take 20 pictures of from different angles. And even funnier that they put Sadie's blanket on me....Yep. They got me good.
















2 comments:
Oh my goodness! Your little 2 aren't so little!! That picture of Dana throwing them in the air cracked me up.
And I crash after church most weeks. Primary is exhausting...in a mostly good way. The trick is to hide in your room...not fall asleep on the sofa. Not as many embarrassing pictures. Lol!!
And I can't believe that you're done with cub scouts. That's a huge milestone-congrats to you and Eli!!!
Thx Joy! I can't find your blog anymore. Did you change the name?
Post a Comment