Oh man, I love those brown eyes.
And time has just flown by. On his birthday Dana was working from home and so we both got to pick him up for lunch! He was pretty excited about that.
His present from us this year is the gear to start "Sparring". He had his intro class last week. I pretty much just sat there watching him with a big smile on my face for half an hour. It was just so cute I couldn't help it. He starts into the real class today. Hopefully get to put some of the karate learning into practice.
I also just went down to the scout store the other day and got him his shirt and patches, etc for Boy Scouts. Friday night and Sat. morning Dana went to Day Camp with him and they had a fun time.
He sure is growing. I can't help but think of the changes he will make in the next 10 years! I know it'll go by way too fast.
Eli we love you so much. You are so good and kind and fun and unique. I know you will make your life amazing. We're so blessed to have you in our family sweet boy :)





1 comment:
Very fun!! My friends' son just earned his black belt. It looks like Eli really enjoys karate. :)
Post a Comment