Although February is always busy- it's been a wonderful month so far. So before I continue on with the birthdays, here are some highlights:
The two little girls got to go to our school's Daddy-Daughter Dance. It was Sadie's first time- her being in Kindergarten now and she was SOO excited.
Sally and our favorite baby boy came out to visit :)
So we got our cuteness quota filled.
And of course I love spending time with Sally.
Sadie got to go on a field trip. I think she was most excited that she got to bring her lunch to school.
The kids got to pick out their "birthday cereals"- no small deal in this health conscious house.
I thought this was a good picture to summarize Valentines breakfast. I had to get a picture when I saw Sadie doing this...
Boy I'm glad that's only once a year!
Valentines evening was crazy. I was at karate with Eli late and then was trying to pull dinner out of a hat when I got home. Dana got home in the middle of the craziness and I said "Boy, this is a romantic Valentines Day isn't it?" Haha! So about 8pm when I finally got dinner on the table (spaghetti) I thought of lighting candles. The kids loved it and it made it feel like a special night. Dana and I were able to go out the next night with Dan and Amy and Sally anyway so it worked out. Besides, I see many a romantic Valentines Day in our future :)
Here's an old picture from 1998- our first Valentines together married. Dana brought roses home to me in our little apt. in Provo. I love our memories from there :)
Emma and Holly were both sick one day (Sadie wasn't at school yet) so they made some "Sick-day art".
I realized the bug had spread to Sadie when I saw that she fell asleep on the couch which NEVER happens.
On the day before her birthday Sadie's class sang "Happy Birthday" to her and I brought in donuts:)
Holly lost her 3rd tooth on top on Sunday.
And then one more day before yesterday.
Hopefully those big front two make their appearance soon and help her out with eating! (Sorry it totally looks like I never brush the girl's hair!)
On President's Day we went to the dollar theaters (along with the rest of our town) to see "Rise of the Guardians". We ended up paying extra and seeing "Wreck-it Ralph" in 3-D in the first 2 rows of the theater because that was the only thing available. We all liked it though!
And finally- I got a picture of something that I've wanted to photograph the last couple years that I see on our walk to school (only in the winter since the sun has to be in the right spot).
Emma had a great birthday but her celebrating isn't over so I'm going to post it all after her party.
Hope you're having a "fab"ruary as well!















1 comment:
Phew! That has been a busy month...and you haven't even done all the birthdays!!! I love your Valentines Day. Ours was rather similar, except I couldn't even pull dinner out of a hat and we had to call Pizza Hut. Oh well.
Your tree picture turned out SO cool too! Very fun!
Post a Comment